[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 Security Guide

Hi all,

The Documentation Team is very pleased to announce the release of a brand new TYPO3 Security Guide. It is the result of a collaboration between our team and the Security Team, under the leadership of Michael Schams. It replaces the outdated Security Cookbook. Target audiences are system administrators, TYPO3 integrators and editors. A future version will include information for developers too.
Needless to say that this is an important manual to read, which aims at
reducing the security risks to which your sites may be exposed.
The full announcement:
http://news.typo3.org/news/article/new-typo3-security-guide/
The Security Guide:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_guide_security/current/
On a personal level I would like to heartily thank all those involved in
the project, in particular Michael Schams and the members of the
Security Team who took time to advise and review.
Cheers

--

Francois Suter