[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 Security Guide
- To: [email protected]
- From: François Suter <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:50:35 +0100
- Reply-to: List for Core-/Extension development <[email protected]>
Hi all,The Documentation Team is very pleased to announce the release of a brand new TYPO3 Security Guide. It is the result of a collaboration between our team and the Security Team, under the leadership of Michael Schams. It replaces the outdated Security Cookbook. Target audiences are system administrators, TYPO3 integrators and editors. A future version will include information for developers too.
Needless to say that this is an important manual to read, which aims at reducing the security risks to which your sites may be exposed.
The full announcement: http://news.typo3.org/news/article/new-typo3-security-guide/
The Security Guide: http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_guide_security/current/
On a personal level I would like to heartily thank all those involved in the project, in particular Michael Schams and the members of the Security Team who took time to advise and review.
Cheers -- Francois Suter Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch _______________________________________________ TYPO3-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-dev
- Prev by Date: [TYPO3-dev] Consistent Tree behaviour for 4.5 Bugfix or Feature?
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 Security Guide
- Previous by thread: [TYPO3-dev] Consistent Tree behaviour for 4.5 Bugfix or Feature?
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 Security Guide