Re: [TYPO3-dev] Unable to log-in to BE - Windows, IIS, PHP 5.3

On 25.10.2011 18:32, Steffen Gebert wrote:
On 25.10.11 18:20, Žiga Dolhar wrote:
Dear List,
please disregard my below message. It was a silly mistake on my side. :/
what about telling it? Maybe sb. has the same problem!

Or did you enter the wrong password ;)
No, it isn't THAT shameful (/unamusing).

Since 4.6 requires PHP 5.3, I installed this version alongside existing 5.2 installation [to a separate directory].
However, in "5.3" php.ini file, I forgot to edit the paths to be used
for PHP error log and session files. In addition, after setting these
paths and creating appropriate folders, I forgot to set proper ACLs
(directory permissions).
That's what you get when you're a lawyer and think of yourself as an
able sysadmin at the same time! :P
Yours,
Žiga