Re: [TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Am 18.05.11 11:19, schrieb Daniel Brün:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your post. It contains a lot to think about. I really like your propositions:
a) Fix extbase as soon as possible. Given the kind of weaknesses we found,
this is not as easy as it sounds... and I am sure we only scratched the
surface.
b) Get real and make clear that using extbase is optional and experimental.
I do not want to see others run into the same problems we ran into.
I would suggest that we aim for a workshop at T3DD with the devs of
extbase and flow3.
I am sure we can create a possitive momentum with your critisism and
change for the good!
Greetings,

Olivier