[TYPO3-dev] Using cObjGetSingle to render COA

 Hi list,

in a plugin am using cObjGetSingle to render specific content elements contained on a page by an AJAX request. This works fine, but for another feature on the same request, I would need to render a specific content element (including some piVars) without an AJAX request. As it shouldn't be an AJAX request and due to the passing of piVars, I thought if it would be possible to render a COA and pass a select statement to set the needed piVars.
Any knowledge or ideas how this could be achieved would be very appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

J. Lingott