Re: [TYPO3-dev] lib/div and creating json file

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for your answer. I already noticed some other functions of mvc_extjs
project and ok, this is absolutely great.
I will check this and try to solve this in more or less equal way.

For the moment, I am searching for an example how to write a file correctly
with lib/div, but I can't find any further examples.
Can you suggest any idea, how I can write the data from the model into a file?

Thanks for your help.
Walter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------