Re: [TYPO3-dev] lib/div and creating json file

Hello David,

I checked that stuff already. The thing is, when I use the e.g.
printAsText()-function everything is fine. The encoding in the FE is ok.

But, when I try to send my resultList from the model through json_encode()
every record, which holds something like 'ÄöüÜ', is NULL.

The problem is, that I don't know a method to utf-8_encode this resultList in
the model. utf8_encode causes:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class tx_lib_object could not be converted to
string....

Any further suggestions?
Regards
Walter