Re: [TYPO3-dev] Problem with changing query according to post-parameter

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        David Bruchmann <[email protected]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet:   Samstag, 1. August 2009 10:38:45
An:         List for Core-/Extension development
<[email protected]>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] Problem with changing       query   according
post-parameter

> ok, find the classname under which the class with the function
> printAsText() is intantiated inside the $view-class and then call the
> function printAsText() inside the discussed loop like this:
>
> $content.= $CLASSNAME->printAsText( $this->current() );
>
> 'CLASSNAME' has to be replaced against the real Instance-Name.
> If you can't find the function printAsText() you have to write one.

As I saw in previous thread the CLASSNAME can be a longer path like
$this->controller->parameters->printAsText( $this->current() );
[Taken from the thread as Example only]

About this I can't give you any hints but be aware that the simple logic
with this-> or $someObject-> doesn't bring the result and you have to
know all nodes of the path.

Best regards
David