Re: [TYPO3-dev] GraphicsMagick Problems in current trunk - can someone confirm?

Hi,

Steffen Müller schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> On 01.04.2009 17:24 Susanne Moog wrote:
>> Is this a TYPO3 bug, a GM bug or a general bug (did not test with
>> ImageMagick) or no bug at all?
>>

> I think +profile '*' is not supported for identify. This does neither
> work on GM nor IM.
> Its meant to be used with convert.
>
> The related revision is 5244, resolving #10025:
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/5244
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10025
>
> 260 sponsored beers on the tour had obviously impact on proper testing ;-)

:-) That beer wasn't drunk while testing. Olly and I did patch and
testing and it worked well on our installations (Michael also tested
successfully).
All can be configured in install tool with 2 additional options:

im_stripProfileCommand (holds the command +profile '*')
im_useStripProfileByDefault (1 by default)

you can switch it off or change the command. You can also force strip in
IMAGE by setting
file.stripProfile = 1

vg Steffen