[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[TYPO3-dev] GraphicsMagick Problems in current trunk - can someone confirm?
- To: [email protected]
- From: Susanne Moog <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:24:06 +0200
- Reply-to: List for Core-/Extension development <[email protected]>
Hi, I just installed a fresh TYPO3 with current trunk as basis and run the image tests. However those tests fail for tests with the identify command (pcx, tga, pdf, ai) as there is no option named "profile". TYPO3 tries to execute: /usr/X11R6/bin/gm identify +profile '*' /var/www/typo3test/typo3/sysext/install/imgs/jesus.pcx Working would be for example: /usr/X11R6/bin/gm identify /var/www/typo3test/typo3/sysext/install/imgs/jesus.pcx Error: /usr/X11R6/bin/gm identify: Unrecognized option (+profile). Is this a TYPO3 bug, a GM bug or a general bug (did not test with ImageMagick) or no bug at all? Regards, Susanne -- Susanne Moog NEUSTA GmbH - www.neusta.de _______________________________________________ TYPO3-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-dev
- Prev by Date: Re: [TYPO3-dev] [GSOC] Static File Caching
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-dev] GraphicsMagick Problems in current trunk - can someone confirm?
- Previous by thread: [TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-english] Google Summer of Code 2009 - apply now!
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3-dev] GraphicsMagick Problems in current trunk - can someone confirm?