Re: [TYPO3-dev] [GSOC] Static File Caching

Jose Cedeno wrote:

Hi Jose,

> I've started reading the documentation online on how the front end is
> rendered (nice diagrams), and talked to a couple of people in IRC about my
> thoughts on the project idea. I've started writing a rough draft of my
> application. Is a Project Timeline not required in this application? I
> didn't see it mentioned in the template provided by the Typo3 Google summer
> of code page.

I thought there'd be a field for your timeline provided by Google, but
if that isn't the case just provide your timeline with your application
(if you have one). We already had another application doing just the same.

> I'm aware that there are a couple of extensions out there that provide the
> static file caching functionality, but they need some improvement so that
> pages based on dynamic content is supported. Could you guys take a look at
> my rough draft application and let me know what you guys think?
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgffwp9z_54dchmjggp

sounds awesome!

looking forward to your application!
Ingo