[TYPO3-dev] [GSOC] Static File Caching

Hi guys,
I'm a graduate student at Oregon State University pursuing a masters degree
in Computer Science with emphasis on Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and
open source. I'm interested in applying for the Google Summer of code
project idea of 'Static File Caching' of Typo3.

I've started reading the documentation online on how the front end is
rendered (nice diagrams), and talked to a couple of people in IRC about my
thoughts on the project idea. I've started writing a rough draft of my
application. Is a Project Timeline not required in this application? I
didn't see it mentioned in the template provided by the Typo3 Google summer
of code page.

I'm aware that there are a couple of extensions out there that provide the
static file caching functionality, but they need some improvement so that
pages based on dynamic content is supported. Could you guys take a look at
my rough draft application and let me know what you guys think?
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgffwp9z_54dchmjggp

Thanks,
Jose