Re: [TYPO3-dev] A way to configure popup size for fields of type group, e.g. tt_content.pages?

Hi,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> I would like to have this modifiable via TCA for every "group" type.
> TYPO3 got its power from being so configurable, let's keep the project
> in that spirit, but at the same time, let's have good default values :)

my solution was for default only, no problem to have it configurable for
each particular group.

> One more thing: I'd love to have the popups as overlays (lightboxes),
> made with ext. wasn't this also an idea?

for that all popups has to be called from a central routine. Then it's
possible to replace it with something else.

vg Steffen