Re: [TYPO3-dev] Copy records

Hi,

> I was very suprised to find this request from Francois from 2004! I
> think now it's the time to solve it, what do you think?

I remember that one. The first bug report I opened for TYPO3 :-)

At the time I had no idea how to solve it. Now I know at least where to
start, although I'm not entirely sure about how to tackle this problem.
I went over it again a couple of Bug Days ago and Peter Kühn added a
note about a possible solution, but I still didn't have time to work on it.

But sure, it's high time to solve it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter