Re: [TYPO3-dev] GIFBUILDER folder

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> "Vladimir Podkovanov" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:[email protected]
>> Hello All,
>> Is there any reason to have fixed GB folder.
>> In my extension I use different hash-string folders, one per each album,
>> so it makes sure that all album's stuff located in one place and if I
>> delete the folder there is no possibility to see the pix again (using old
>> links). But I can not reallocate folder for GIFBUILDER images like for
>> IMAGE (using alternativeTempPath) - 'GB/' folder hardcoded into
>> tslib_gifBuilder.
>>
>> --
>> - rgds -
>> Vladimir
>
> as tslib_gifBuilder only extends t3lib_stdgraphic you can set the temp path
> (
> tempPath) where the folders are created and used (Subfolders are hardcoded)
>
> I'm not sure how to set it through tslib
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,
you are right,
really alternativeTempPath for IMAGE acts like you said - by changing
->tempPath

if ($fileArray['alternativeTempPath'] &&
t3lib_div::inList($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['allowedTempPaths'],$fileArray['alternativeTempPath']))

{
        $gifCreator->tempPath = $fileArray['alternativeTempPath'];
        $GLOBALS['TT']->setTSlogMessage('Set
alternativeTempPath:'.$fileArray['alternativeTempPath']);
}

the point here that there is no such config for GIFBUILDER images.
I think alternativeTempPath property should be added to GIFBUILDER too.