Re: [TYPO3-dev] typo3xdev and latest build

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Well, for example, I recently added 3 extensions to typo3xdev
> (vge_processes, vge_vitalstatistics and advancedform). They are in the
> repository (as can be seen by browsing it:
> http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/), but they are
> not among the "latest" packages that can be downloaded from
> http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

If you stick to the repository layout all users of typo3xdev have to use
it will be possible for the export script to create T3X packages of your
extensions as well.

The repository layout for each project is:

tx_extkey/
|-- trunk
|-- branches
`-- tags

Exports are made for trunk only.

Please adjust the repository layout of your extensions as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Andreas

--

Amazon wishlist: <http://www.amazon.de/gp/registry/14PIOKAJCIH95>