[TYPO3-dev] Trouble with docheader in 4.2 latest

Hi,

I just updated my local copy of 4.2 with the latest source from SVN and am now observing misplaced elements in the docheader. I have attached 2 screenshots, one from the Web List module and one from the Web Template module.
Actually the problem is that the part enclosed in <div
class="docheader-row2-right"></div> wraps to the next line and thus
overlaps the bottom of the docheader. The issue seems to be that the
previous part <div class="docheader-row2-left"></div> takes up the whole
width.
Adding "float: left" to "docheader-row2-left" and "float: right" to
"docheader-row2-right" took care of the problem. This would be similar
to what exists for the first row of the docheader:
div#typo3-docheader div.buttonsleft {
      margin: 0 0 0 3px;
      line-height: 16px;
      float: left;
}

div#typo3-docheader div.buttonsright {
      margin: 0 3px 0 0;
      line-height: 16px;
      float: right;
}

Maybe it existed, but was accidentally deleted...

I could see this happen with both Firefox 2 and Safari 3.1 on Mac OS X.

Anyone else observing this issue? I would like confirmation before submitting a patch (and also I'm not sure whether my solution is really the right one although it looks like given what exists for the first docheader row...).
Cheers

--

Francois Suter