Re: [TYPO3-dev] TCEform required fields through pageTS?

Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:
> I have been searching for a way to make a field in the BE required.
> I think the most obvious way would be through pageTS and the
> TCEFORM_confObj. But I can't find the property for this.
>
> If it isn't currently possible through pageTS - are there any good
> reasons that this feature shouldn't be implemented?

Shouldn't ? I don't think of any.

Feel free to add it to the Bug Tracker... It could be so much more
convenient that the actual use of exTables.php.

You probably know that currently the way is to add lines to
/typo3conf/extTables.php

Example for forcing category to at least one, add those 2 lines:

t3lib_div::loadTCA("tt_news");
$TCA['tt_news']['columns']['category']['config']['minitems'] = 1;

Patrick