Re: [TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.0.1

Hi Matthew,

>> typo3_src+dummy
>
> Good idea, are you planning to include a single page and the HELLO WORLD!
> template to help newbies as well? I see another question was posted on
> this again today.

No we're not. We have stopped development of Quickstart and Testsite
packages because we are (still) going to publish them as *.t3d files for
the "impexp" extension. It wouldn't make sense to turn back to sites with a
default content.

Instead, you can publish new websites using the above mentioned *.t3d
import/export feature. That's the way to go!

> Enjoy!

Sure! :-)

- michael
--