[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [TYPO3-dev] showpic.php causes DB-errors + possible templating of showpic.php?
- To: [email protected]
- From: Ingmar Schlecht <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 11:30:32 +0200
- Reply-to: List for Core-/Extension development <[email protected]>
Franz Koch wrote: > I'm a little confused. I just updated to 4.0.1 and noticed that all the > images with click-enlarge show db-errors in the popup window. I don't know if you already knew it, but anyway: There is no showpic.php in TYPO3 4.0.x anymore! All frontend requests, even those for popup windows now go through index.php. cheers Ingmar _______________________________________________ TYPO3-dev mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-dev
- Prev by Date: [TYPO3-dev] FYI: Zend PHP5 Certification
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO3-dev] Question concerningcCustom treeview
- Previous by thread: [TYPO3-dev] showpic.php causes DB-errors + possible templating of showpic.php?
- Next by thread: Re: [TYPO3-dev] showpic.php causes DB-errors + possible templating of showpic.php?