[TYPO3-dev] TCA in loop doesn't work

  • From: christoph.koehler at gmail.com (Christoph)
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 15:50:14 -0600

Hello all,

we got the problem figured out. The array was 'damaged'. I was reading a
list of values from TS setup, and it had whitespace in it. When I exploded
it into an array, the values weren't the fields, but rather ' field' with
a blank space in front of the name, so the type couldn't be found.
Instead of explode, I now use t3lib_div :: trimExplode and it works nicely.

Thanks, I hope this will help someone later...

Christoph