[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Typo3-dev] Improving front end editing of MTB and the standard page module
- From: niederlag at ikd01.de (Peter Niederlag)
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:20:00 +0200
Hi, tapio schrieb: > Peter Niederlag wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> tapio schrieb: >> >>> Hi >>> >>> MTB has in other respects excellent front end editing >>> but it is not possible to create new pages like in the >>> frontend editing of TemplaVoila. >> >> >> >> This is wrong. Of course it is possible to add new pages as well with >> either templating-approach(TV or MTB, plain TS whatsoever) as well in FE >> as BE. > > > In the frontend editing of the standard page module is NOT an edit icon > for 'Edit page header' in the top-left corner of the browser window like > in TemplaVoila, which could make possible to add pages using frontend > editing. I don't know what you mean by "frontend editing of the standard page module" but anway you can use the adminPanel(if you don't hide it) or use a custom EDITPANEL (which is is Typoscript cObject). Cheers, Peter P.S.: And one last reminder from me to please change your attitude and start being a little more nice instead of your constant rude yelling. -- Peter Niederlag http://www.niekom.de * TYPO3 & EDV Dienstleistungen * http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *
- Prev by Date: [Typo3-dev] Connecting to a different db kills typo3 db connection?
- Next by Date: [Typo3-dev] creating new records with tce
- Previous by thread: [Typo3-dev] Connecting to a different db kills typo3 db connection?
- Next by thread: [Typo3-dev] Improving front end editing of MTB and the standard page module