[Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!

  • From: peter.russ at 4many.net (Peter Russ)
  • Date: Tue Jul 12 01:20:24 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:

[...]
>>In FE all session data is stored in fe_session_data
>

> But how do I store the data in fe_session_data? I'm not asking for the
> actuak API, but the hook where I can do it. I'm fine with adding some dummy
> data in fe_session_data, but the point is it has to be done a session
> creation time!

I'm not quite clear what you exactly want to do or what the challenge is.
If fe cookie ist enabled each time a new browser is detected (i.e. no
fe_user cookie is detected) a new session is created. So IF cookies are
disabled on my browser EACH request will create a new session :-(
So what are you trying to achive?

Regs. Peter.

--
4Many? Services