[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages
- From: michael at typo3.org (Michael Stucki)
- Date: Tue Jul 12 01:20:24 2005
tapio wrote: ^^^^^ (I just noticed that this message wasn't posted before. So here is it again.) > I can make a clean patch for it using a RTF-format diff-file. What is this? ;-) > Indeed it has also 'SHORTCUT' and 'MOUNTPOINT', which are > normally unnecessary - I added them just by consistency. > Now all docktypes, which in principle might need special markup > can have it (SPC, EXTURL, SHORTCUT and MOUNTPOINT). > It is easy to strip off SHORTCUT and MOUNTPOINT if you wish. > They are for custom sitemaps, where you can automatic stripp off > SPC, SHORCUT, MOUNTPOINT and EXTURL. If think there is no need for making a difference between EXTURL and SHORTCUT because both could point to a page inside of the current installation (though it could be a different domain). IMHO it makes sense to add one new property: EXTURL. However this is IMHO not directly related with the page type "External URL", so it might need a much different name. EXTURL should check if the target of an URL / Shortcut points out of the current root site. Otherwise the page type is still NO, ACT, etc. - michael -- Use a newsreader! Check out http://typo3.org/community/mailing-lists/use-a-news-reader/
- Prev by Date: [Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!
- Next by Date: [Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!
- Previous by thread: [Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages
- Next by thread: [Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!