[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!
- From: peter.russ at 4many.net (Peter Russ)
- Date: Tue Jul 12 01:20:24 2005
Karsten Dambekalns wrote: [...] > Now that I think of it, maybe it is only half a bug. > > There may be cases when a FE session with some data associated needs to > survive login/logout of a FE user. In that case the current behaviour would > be the correct one. > > Using the dreaded example of the shopping basket, this obviously can be > filled without a valid FE login. But one would most probably want to empty > the basket when logging out. > > If we "fix" the behaviour the way I expected it, could this break existing > code? Should another session type be added (ses, user, *userses*)? > > Comments, please. > > Karsten t3lib_userAuth::logoff deletes all values of the logged user that got stored either in be_sessions or fe_sessions. But in fe data is stored in fe_session_data. So it might be helpfull: * either to have a flag that enables the delete of fe_session_data if set and user logs out * or have a parameter for the extension determining whether data is stored in fe_session_data (default) or in fe_sessions Or do I miss interpret ??_sessions.ses_data? Regs. Peter. -- _____________________________ 4Many? Services openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Peter_Russ
- Prev by Date: [Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages
- Next by Date: [Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!
- Previous by thread: [Typo3-dev] session data persistence weirdness - feedback please!
- Next by thread: [Typo3-dev] Change Typo3 3.7.0 Core for faster use with IMv6