[Typo3-dev] Problem with class.t3lib_extfilefunc.php class

  • From: christian at jul.net (Christian Jul Jensen)
  • Date: Tue Jul 12 01:17:14 2005

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:04:26 +0100
"Jan-Erik Revsbech" <[email protected]> wrote:

> $GLOBALS["BE_USER"]->writelog($type,$action,$error,$details_nr,$detai
> ls,$dat a);
>  }

My guess is that If there's no BE user logged in the object
$GLOBALS["BE_USER"] will not exist. I made that mistake a couple of
times, using stuff that only works as long as I'm logged into the BE,
which I am while developing. Might be nice with a 'simulate no BE login'
in the admin panel.

--
./mvh Christian Jul Jensen
      Freelance webprogramer