[Typo3-dev] Facing Problem in Guestbook implementation

  • From: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de (typo3(eng))
  • Date: Tue Jul 12 01:17:14 2005

Sir,
      I have newly started with typo3. I am facing some problems regarding
guestbook implementation.
    I have implemented  the guestbook plugin. In the pagecontent  i have
added (GUESTBOOK, POSTFORM)
    in the code to get both of them in the same page.  The strange thing i
am encountering is the guestbook list is coming
   but not the POSTFORM .Same problem is there if the  i only implement
POSTFORM in the code . In that case
    nothing is coming. I am in a big problem since this is bit urgent
             I would be obliged if I get the solution .
                                      Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely

Riju Adhikary